To recognise students’ unions that have demonstrated and strengthened their commitment to relationships and connections with their members and stakeholders.
1. Explain the context and background of your submission.
- How did you identify the need for action?
- What objectives were set?
2. Describe what actions you took, and the challenges that arose.
- How did you allocate resources to form relationships with unengaged members and deepen relationships with engaged members?
- Can you outline steps taken to manage the perception of the union by external stakeholders?
- What action was taken to build and maintain strong relationships or partnerships with stakeholders?
3. What changes have been achieved?
- What outputs and impacts were achieved by the work you undertook? E.g. can you demonstrate that members feel a greater affinity with the union, or are there examples of partnerships that have provided real and tangible benefits to the union’s members?