To recognise inclusive student participation opportunities that have had a transformative impact on the people involved as well as the world around them.
1. Explain the context and background of your submission.
- How did you identify the need/want to change?
- What objectives were set?
- Is the nomination for a union-wide initiative or for an activity led by a group/society/community?
2. Describe what actions you took, and the challenges that arose.
- Can you demonstrate evidence of student leadership?
- Can you demonstrate time and resources dedicated to developing participation opportunities and promoting exciting opportunities to all members?
- How did you promote participation opportunities to under-represented and traditionally hard-to-reach groups?
3. What changes have been achieved?
- Does the outcome and impact align with the objectives set?
- Do students know how they can participate in all aspects of the union?
- Can you evidence change credited to your work (press release/article/committee paper/ impact report/video etc.)