To recognise the achievements of Student’s Unions in the past twelve months in shaping education and empowering individuals
1. Explain the context and background of your submission.
- How did they identify the need/want to change?
- What objectives were set?
2. Describe what actions you took, and the challenges that arose.
- Put in place activities to benefit their members
- Can demonstrate student leadership
- Can demonstrate inclusivity in decision making
- Created or strengthened healthy partnerships where they are equal partners
3. What changes have been achieved?
- Outcomes and impact align to objective
- Demonstrate impact on their organisation (changed, policy, process, market research, vote, press releases, videos)
- Demonstrate impact on the parent institution (committee paper, changed policy, market research, press release, video)
- Demonstrate impact on their membership (market research, vote, video).